Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Life is not an easy thing, no matter how willing it is to dedication, there will always be cons, those people or things that live from this negativity and are not content with their own misfortune and want others to be dragged along with them.
Anyway, I have not yet defined for sure how this profile / blog will be, I will use it as a professional benchmark and testing platform.

I believe now, even though I have nothing normalized in this life of mine, it is rather evolved. Yes really confusing, I have spent the last 8 months trying to get a card company to receive a payment due, this company did not want to receive because it did not send the billing and when it did it was already paid and made the charge again with interest giving a value less than the previous one, yes really, the interest tended in my favor diminishing the value of the account until a certain time later it was charged normally but the debt title does not exist, because the company does not recognize me as a client and does not know the real reason why is charging me and neither is the amount owed. Finally we come to an agreement, I want to pay but they have no idea what or how much to charge as soon as I do not exist in the database ....

This madness is far from over because there is no crime concerning a collector not accepting the charge that his debtor insists on paying, just the opposite.

I reactivated this profile just to say that I'm in the beginning, maybe I start another one as I said a long time ago or just coming to say a new hello or a new goodbye, I just want to make it clear that I really like the people associated with it.

So I will improve my English skills and come back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment